From: "paul horsman"
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:45:23 -0700
It was good to see you again yesterday - if briefly. One particular
thing you said - and we agreed - was about the IPCC reports and
the broader climate negotiations were working to the globalisation
agenda driven by organisations like the WTO...
All good knock about stuff, the scientists are behaving as expected and the sceptics are getting just a touch over excited about the emails.
I have a feeling the real revelations lie in the data files, which I'm sure some able number crunchers are pouring over as we enjoy the froth of the emails...
Quite. This really has been a good news week...
UPDATING: a list of The Kitchen posts, so far, concerning this is posted below:
- Climate Alarmism revealed
- A selection of emails: Dr Keiller complains
- Real Climate responds
- Summarising the salient points of the emails
- The Englishman speculates
- Follow the money
- Harrabin leads the BBC fightback
- Random scandals: a conversation on dendroclimatology
- A note on the authenticity of the data
- Hacked? Or leaked?
And, just as a reminder, feel free to browse the searchable database.