The parents of a County Durham schoolboy, who choked to death on a plastic pen top, are stepping up their campaign to get them banned.
Ben Stirland, 13, from Consett, died in January, after swallowing the pen top while doing homework.
His parents vowed to get the tops banned after they said one acted "like a fish hook" when it became lodged in the teenager's throat.
A charity ball on Saturday aims to highlight their campaign.
You fucking what? Has this idiot boy qualified for the Darwin Awards?
Look, I know that you are upset that your fucking retarded tit of a son died in such an ignominious fashion but do you really think that this is a constructive use of anyone's fucking time?
Mrs Hodgson, 38, said: "Ben was very outgoing and popular at school and just loved having a laugh.
"What Ben was doing that day, chewing his pen, is what thousands of people do every day.
That's right, you dumb-ass; he was doing what thousands of people do every single fucking day and only your fucktard son managed to swallow his. How many people die every year from swallowing a plastic pen top; is your son the only one ever? What the fuck are you playing at, you stupid sods?
Seriously, I like a top on my pen: it allows me to ensure that I can hang it on my inside pocket and that the ink doesn't leak all over the lining on my suit.
Fuck off, you twat-monkeys, and go and do something constructive rather than indulging in this ridiculous bansturbation.