- Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
- And Libertarian Jesus spatteth the dummy, and did say, Taxation is a tyranny upon the common man.
- I say unto thee that Caesar must go forth even unto Fuck, for I shall not render a single shekel unto that Onanist.
- And the Pharisees rejoiced, for they knew that Pilate would give Libertarian Jesus a bloody good crucifying, and sent forth for the legions.
- But Lo, Libertarian Jesus hadst not finished by a long shot, and did bend the ears of the Pharisees, saying, Big governorship is inherently self-interested and should be overthrown by a mass movement of individuals.
- Truly, I knowest how to spend my hard earned coin, and no quill-pushing scribe should spend it on aquaducts and such foolishness.
- And the Pharisees became annoyed, and did say, Surely the LORD smileth upon aquaducts, for they hath improved sanitation.
- And, This stuff about smashing the state doth sound good in theory, but surely it is but passing water in the wind, for it shall never work in reality. Nobody shalt go for such nonsense.
- Truly, Libertarian Jesus, thou art wasting thy time and ours.
Still, it's a good thing that the Rodent picked the aquaducts as an example of what the state has done for us, rather than, say, the railways, eh?
Although, one would like to point out that, had the state not spent precisely bugger all on maintaining the water infrastructure since it was built, we wouldn't be having the problems that we currently are...