It's that time of year again, when Total Politics asks you to vote for your Top 10 favourite blogs. The votes will be compiled and included in the forthcoming book, the Total Politics Guide to Blogging 2009-10, which will be published in September. This year the poll is being promoted/sponsored by LabourList and LibDemVoice as well as this blog.
The rules are simple.
- You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
- Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
- You MUST include ten blogs. If you include fewer than ten your vote will not count.
- Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only vote once.
- Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents are eligible or based on UK politics are eligible.
- Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name.
- All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2009. Any votes received after that date will not count.
As Iain points out, this list is always subjective—it's an indication of which blogs readers of certain blogs actually like. However, it's always nice to know whether we bloggers are continuing to entertain you so, please, do vote.