Making everyone happy is impossible. Pissing them off is a piece of cake. I like cake.
We think http://devilskitchen.me.uk is written by a man (61%).
I scored 93% likely to be written by a man, which surprises me.
86% here. I blame mentioning Jacqui Smith for the other 14%.
I score 86% likely to be written by a man!And the 'yes/no' question regarding accuracy is hovering close to 50/50, so needs more work on that widget, I think...
Apparently I'm 79% male.
I got the same as the fat bigot and I used my own name, and a picture!
74% for me. Like Martin I use my own name and photograph too. Hmmm....
Oh I don't know DK. I had you pegged for one of those metrosexual types.
63% male for my blog. Don't know what is behind their analysis, but you would have thought that those people who use their names and a photo might get a slightly more definite result! Although, according to the vote on their site, they get it right 53% of the time, and wrong 47% of the time. So maybe they just pretty much flip a coin and hope for the best.TNL
I tried Julia M, and she did indeed score "86% likely to be written by a man", but there again, JM does go for logic, facts, humour and controlled rage and so on rather than typical girly stuff, so that's not really surprising.I tried it on the only proper girly blog that I visit and it did indeed score 'likely to be written by a woman'.
We guess http://iaindale.blogspot.com/ is written by a woman (52%), however it's quite gender neutral.
According to it's own poll, it is only right 53% of the time. Slightly better than random I supppose.
I'm 74% likely to be written by a man.A pink blog with lots of shoes written by a man?
FFS I got 51% likely to be written by a man,, gender neutral content...Dont know how to feel lol
We have strong indicators that http://drgrumble.blogspot.com is written by a man (91%).*********And you are right!
We have strong indicators that http://order-order.com is written by a man (99%).
Post a Comment