- Mike and myself pull together all of the projects that we want to do, and for them to be as successful as we think they should be (and, consequently, to make enough money to keep me in the style to which I'd like to become accustomed).
- I produce at least five pieces of artwork that I still like 3 months after I've done them.
- I end up in a relationship with the person I want to be with.
- My brother has a hit single, because he fucking well deserves one (and there's altogether too much unremarkable music around at the moment).
- Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey, Peter Hain and Wendy Alexander all end up in jail for taking illegal donations or are, at the very least, forced to resign their seats.
- Gordon Brown is found hanging in his own home with a note around his neck apologising for the fuck-up that he's made of the economy and imploring people to piss on his grave, "because it's only what I deserve."
- Apple shares do as well as they have this year and more than double in price, this time to at least $400 per share.
- The Devil's Kitchen doubles its readership again.
Will that do?
Right, I need to tag another five bloggers, so I'll go for Jackart, The Nameless One, the poor little Greek boy, Shane Greer (revenge!) and Elaib.