Two things Gordon Brown should be proud of
- Making the Bank of Independent, sort of, so that our economy is not totally controlled by those bastard politicians.
- Resisting the urge to eat his own babies.
Two things he should apologise for
- Being a total cunt who has not only raped the country for taxes as a whole, but ensuring that a disproportionate burden has fallen on the poor by, amongst other things, bringing in the minumum wage and racheting it up whilst barely moving the Personal Tax Allowance, thus ensuring that the poor become even more helpless clients of the state.
- Failing to apologise for anything and then not forcing cockroaches up his own japs-eye whilst slitting his wrists with a rusty penknife and bleeding to death very slowly in a cold bath, and simultaneously slicing off and eating his own bollocks.
Two things he should do immediately when he becomes PM
- Resign, dissolve the Labour Party and call a General Election.
- Apologise for everything, force cockroaches up his own japs-eye whilst slitting his wrists with a rusty penknife and bleed to death very slowly in a cold bath, and simultaneously slice off and eat his own bollocks.
Two things he should do while he is PM
- Fuck off.
- And die (see above).
I believe that should do the trick. Now, I believe that I have to tag eight other people. I know it's a bore, but who wouldn't want to miss out (I reckon all of the swearbloggers would have a fun time with this)? So:
- Mr Eugenides
- Reactionary Snob
- The Dude
- Right For Scotland
- The Englishman
- The Nameless One
- Councillor Terry Kelly (for shits and giggles)
Actually, there's so many more that I would like to tag, but eight it must be: so will that do?